Presentation File and Video Recording Submission Guideline
To ensure network stability, ADIC 2021 require authors to submit pre recorded presentation video which will be played during parallel session. Nevertheless, authors is obliged to be present during the parrallel session for answering questions from the participants.
In submitting the pre recorded video presentation, authors must follow the following instruction.
There are three things that authors needs to prepare before presenting your paper: Preparation, Presentation, and Finalization.
At this stage you will need to prepare your outfit and the video recording equipment.
- Outfit: The video presentation will be a close-up. Thus, we recommend all participants to wear formal outfit.
- Introduce yourself and affiliation in a close-up (your face should appear in the video).
- Video recording equipment: You need to be ready with some tools, such as your mobile phone, earphone, and presentation slides. For recording purposes, you may use Zoom with screen sharing feature or other video recording applications. To edit the video, you may install a video editing software, such as Filmora or CineOmatic.
- Duration: Your presentation must be delivered in 7-10 minutes proportionally.
- Delivery: Your presentation must be delivered in English.
- Video editing: Before uploading the video, we highly recommend you to have your video edited. Please make sure your slides and your voice recording are clear.
- Uploading: To finalize presentation, you need to upload the video through ADIC 2021 google form video and presentation file submission (https://forms.gle/MXmTfWhH7gpU8yaS6).
Please write: [ADIC2021 – Your Name – Your Paper Number] as the video and presentation file title.
Should author encounters any difficulties in providing pre recorded video, author may contact the publishing committee (Vijar: +6285646514795)
Full Paper Submission Guideline
- To submit a full paper, you must first register to the ADIC 2021 conference Easychair (https://easychair.org/account/signup).
- If you have created a user account, use your account to register as an author and submit a full paper with the required template (https://intip.in/adictemplate). If you have not created an account, please create an account and register through the system.
- To submit the full paper please click the following link: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=adic2021
- Announcement of full paper review results will be sent via e-mail. There are three possible decisions regarding submitted papers: accepted without revision, or accepted with revision, or rejected. Only accepted papers could be presented for the conference.
- The Full paper submission guideline can be downloaded on the following link: https://intip.in/adicsubmissionguideline